1. We own all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
2. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.Usage of discount codes is subject to stock availability.
3. By making a purchase you agree that the products you have bought have been bought for personal use and not for reselling purpose.
4. We reserve the right to reject/cancel your order for the following reasons;
- The product is not available / in stock
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information
WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD DETAILS NOR DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER DETAILS WITH ANY 3RD PARTIES
What info do we collect from you?
We strive to give you a great experience with us. And to do this we may collect your info, such as name, age, gender, billing address, postal address, phone number, email address, your online browsing activity on our website, your IP address and the device type you are using, your location, your interests, and feedback. We may collect some other data from third parties who have your consent to share your details with us.
You may be presented with an option to log in to your account on our website using external social media providers like Google. If you choose to sign in using that application you might be giving consent to access your basic information.
How do you get my consent?
To keep you updated with the latest information about Devoted we directly ask you for your consent. You can simply opt out of any marketing content anytime by simply dropping us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not store/share your credit card/payment details. And, when you provide any payments details to complete a transaction we imply that you are willingly providing us those details for that specific purpose and we use it for that specific purpose only.
We strive to provide you a great experience, hence we may collect data from external social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram which you have shared publically.
Who do share my data with?
In order to serve you better we may share your data with trusted third party logistics companies, marketing agencies, social media platforms and website hosting providers. It is done only to the extent that allows them to perform the services they provide us with.
Some third party service providers, such as payment gateways, have their own privacy policies pertaining to the information we may be required to share with them for the purchase you may be making.
We may have to share your data with law enforcement agencies, governments or where we will be required to do so.
How we secure your data?
We commit to keeping your data secure. The payment details that you provide is encrypted to provide the best measures of security.
As a security measure from your end, we recommend you to not share your account password for our website, timely change your password after every 30 days and not use the same password again and again. We will never ask your bank/payment details. If anyone claims to be from Devoted and asks any such details, then never share it.
If you have any queries, please drop us a mail at email@example.com.
The information we collect via our website may include:
1. Any personal details provided by you, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2. Data which allows us to recognize you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site, thus making your user experience smoother. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalized facilities and your progress to check out may take longer.
3. Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
4. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
Personal Information provided by you is used only:
(i) To personalize your experience on our website;
(ii) To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer;
(iii) To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company;
(iv) To send you important information regarding the website, changes to Company’s Terms of Service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information;
(v) To send you surveys and marketing communications that the Company believes may be of interest to you;
(vi) To facilitate your use of the website;
(vii) If you purchase any content or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill Your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding Your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
(viii) To administer product downloads;
(ix) To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the website);
(x) To improve the services, content and advertising on the website;
(xi) To protect the integrity of the website; and
(xii) To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
You can always choose not to provide information and in such cases, if the information required is mandatory, you will not be able to avail those services, features or contents.
You can add or update your personal information on a regular basis. When you update information, the Company will keep a copy of the prior version for its records.
If you want us to permanently delete your entire data stored by us, then please send us an email & we'll do so within 36-98 hours.
The Company may, if you prefer, send direct advertisement mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to opt-out of this direct mailer by clicking on the unsubscribed link option attached to the e-mail. The Company respects your privacy and if you do not want to receive any kind of communications from Devotedstore.com or have any grievances to share, please contact us via our website or e-mail us at support@DevotedStore.com